1. Always keep your piano clean. New piano finishes require only occasional cleaning with either a dry or damp cotton cloth.
2. Keep the keyboard covered when not in use to prevent dust from accumulating. Clean keys occasionally, wiping them with a damp cloth and drying them immediately.
3. Call a qualified piano technician to remove anything from the keys which you cannot wipe off.
4. Keep drinks and liquid containers off the piano.
5. Use only professional piano mover to move your piano to avoid injury to yourself, your instrument and your home.
6. Do not perform repairs yourself. Though a problem may appear easy to solve, a qualified technician will have the proper tools and parts to make repairs quickly and correctly.